Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell Research

I am torn - as a Catholic I should side with President Bush in not
wanting this bill to pass.

As a diabetic I wonder what the passage of this bill would do for the
future generations.

I am not convinced that stem cell's are THE answer - but I feel it
might hole SOME possibilities.

But for tomorrow - I will be watching to see what happens.

I'm just glad they aren't asking ME for decide - because that'd be a
hard one to choose!!

Susan

> Congratulations!  Thanks to all your hard work the U.S. Senate just
> passed
> H.R. 810, the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act, with unprecedented
> bipartisan support.  Unfortunately, President Bush has signaled
> that he will
> veto H.R. 810 as early as tomorrow -- which would be his first
> presidential
> veto ever!

Susan Keuter

visit "My Hunk of the World"...