Re: [IP] Searches at Airports

 Bev - I am just astonded at your daughters treatment.. and having met your
daughter I know she is one of the nicest young ladies around.. and I absolutely
agree that you never seperate a minor from their chaperone.. it was a nasty
incident but she is a neat kid and will get over it.. please let her know that
there are a bunch of us that would have loved to have been there and protested.

Linda & Dax