Re: [IP] MM RT Sensor Question for Sensor Users

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristin Fleschner" <email @ redacted>

>  I am now testing the RT with my Paradigm 522. The Minimed rep told me
that the
> sensor would turn off 3 days after the first calibration. Have any of you
used
> the MM Sensor with your pump for longer than 3 days?

At the three day mark, you just unplug the sensor from the transmitter, and
then go through the new sensor routine.  So far I have had up to 9 days a
sensor.  I probably would have got more, but I am having problems with the
glue  that holds the transmitter (I am allergic to it).  I am now waiting
for some samples from MiniMed.

Good Luck

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988