Re: [IP] New to group: and *questions*!

At 04:05 PM 7/18/2006, .::Sally::. wrote:
>Again thank you for this insight and advice. I will ask at the new office
>what the support is like. I know they have already made me an appointment
>with a CDE and nutritionist the following week.
>
>Thanks for responding, RoseLea. I appreciate it.
>Sally

 You're welcome Sally. If you have a CDE and nutritionist at your doctor's
office, it sounds like they may have good support for using a pump. My endo's
office has an extensive staff and I'm very comfortable with them, even though my
endo himself tells me I probably know more about using a pump than he does. ;)
While you want good support from your doctor and his staff, you should realize
that it is up to you to make sure you learn as much as you can about using an
insulin pump, and by coming here to IP, you've found the right place to find all
the help and support you can get. Best wishes to you always.

RoseLea