[IP] A1c = 5.7%

Went to Endo's office today.
A1c = 5.7% as of 7-11-2006
BUN = (H) 25 mg/dl   Lab normal 5-21
Amylase (H) 172        Lab normal 30 - 107U/l
Lipase (H) 66             Lab normal 1-64 U/L

Cholesterol total 129 mg/dl
LDL calc 49 mg/dl
HDL       56 mg/dl
Trigylcerides  121 mg/dl
Blood Pressure 110 / 61
height 6 ft 0 in
weight 280 Lbs.
BMI = 38
This is all 1 year after Double by-pass surgery.

The BUN might be high because of me eating more meat, like grilled chicken
and steaks and sausage on the Bar B Q,
The Amylase and Lipase being elevated is normally an indication of
pancreatitis.
But I have no pain or other indication of a problem.
I was referred to a  Gastroenterologist and will have a CT scan tomorrow.

No changes to my insulin regimen
Other that that I am a controlled Fat Diabetic. Next appointment Dec. Endo
must not be to worried.

John S Wilkinson,
Rome, New York