Re: [IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage

The manual for my 722/bd link meter does say not to use that feature on
airplanes, and I was told that at pump training as well.  There is a way (in
the link manual) to not have the meter send the result to the pump
automatically.  At first I did this every time I tested on a plane, but
after I forgot a couple of times and the plane didn't crash and the pilot
didn't come on and say "WHO TESTED THEIR BLOOD SUGAR" I decided it was just
fine to let them communicate.

Art-Sweet
http://art-sweet.blogspot.com