From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:27 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Monday Night Chat

I am trying to decide between the animas and Cozmore.  Seem to have  heard a

lot of positive about Cozmore, but only 2 replies about animas.   The debate

in my head is whether I would rather have the smaller animas with the  food
lists and carbs and all, or the Cozmore with the meter hooked on.   Since I
always have a purse, carrying a separate meter isn't a real problem, but
have
forgotten it a few times.  I like the idea of glucose readings going
directly
into storage, but really don't know if that is a big deal--I can do  some
 recordings before I send off readings. If I an understanding literature,
the
animas
doesn't record any readings anyway does it, but the  Cozmore does.
 Decisions, decisions!! One minute it is definitely the animas, then I read
something
and decide Cozmore.