[IP] Minimed gets FDA approval for CGMS separate from pump

Hmmm, this must be why they never released the Guardian RT last year to a
broader group that the 7 original cities.  This receiver (pump like thing)
looks like it has the features that the original receiver did not, such as
graphs and trend arrows.  It's also smaller and sleeker looking.  Hopefully
this will be released in a much broader manner.  I would assume pricing is
probably similar to the previous Guardian RT, which I don't know off the top
of my head.

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00