Re: [IP] re: flying with a pump

 Apparently.....she had the seach thing at JFK, set it off in Rome, explained
and was on her way.....did not set it off at DFW or Chicago......
  Bev

email @ redacted wrote:
  I was never stopped when I went through with my 508. Just walked right
through, no questions. It wasn't visible though, but nothing went off. Do some
set off the machines and some not?

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com