[IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage

Subject: [IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage

When I was considering moving from my old MM508 to something newer, I was
told that you could not use the MiniMeds that talk to their meters on an
airplane because they use the same frequencies that cell phones, etc. use.
That was one of the factors in my decision to switch to the Deltech Cozmo,
because its IR communication isn't an issue on airplanes. That seemed like a
pretty major problem to me, since traveling is when I need the information
the most!

Cheryl Hite