Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom

Rick Stockton <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Are you using my site recommendation, exactly along your
> side, or are you sticking them in somewhere else?

My first three were on my abdomen, toward the middle, and the current
one is on my upper buttock (which has cut down on my habit of showing it
to people!).  Anywhere else (including along my sides) I hardly have any
subcutaneous fat at all - don't know how it would go to try to put a
sensor in there, but seems like I'd hit muscle.  I'm 6'3", 175 lbs -
don't have much body fat.  Generally I'm fine with that, but lately I've
been wishing for a bit more to "soften the blow" (literally). ;-)

Have any other lean people tried alternate sites for Dexcom or Minimed
CGMS sensors?

Thanks,

Eric