[IP] re: I agree wholeheartedly with Linda and Dax

Bonnie

Concerning the lady at my husband's work is the reason for this posting.
 I talked to him about the lady who "claimed" high blood sugar and asked to go
home.He said the other co-manager says the lady is a hypochondriac and uses any
excuse to leave work. My question--so why work if one always wants to go home!?
 Oh well. Life goes on. Perhaps, someday, she will come to realize "crying wolf"
all the time will only harm her as one day she may not be believed and really be
in "trouble".

Debbie and "Sam Ina" from Western Kentucky