Re: [IP] CGMS and reasonable post prandials

Susan,

Give that a try.  I think you may find as I did, however, that if you
are "on target" at 1Hpp, then you will bottom out at 2-3Hpp.  So, I
chose a happy medium as being about 140-180 at 3Hpp, with another hour
of insulin working to bring me down to 120.  If you can figure out how
to have low early postprandials without bottoming out later, I would
love to hear how you do it.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993