From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Beverly P White
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 11:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage

 all wonderful ideas but she is 12 and it was her first time to fly.....she
had all the needed information but the woman refused to look at any of
it..........I have been trying to figure out who to file the complaint with
as all I have found on the TSA site is for damaged luggage......wiping her
and her pump down for explosives was way over the top.....she was traveling
with a children's chorus from Texas.....

  Bev

Stephen Golden <email @ redacted> wrote:
  If this ever happens she should immediately ask for a supervisor. She
should also print the info from the TSA site and carry it with her. She
should also report it to the TSA so they will train this person.