RE: [IP] Re: MM questions

I have Cigna and they covered everything 100%. Call your insurance and ask.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Barb Smith
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 6:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: MM questions

I am curious about the MM pumps.  Did anyone who has one get charged extra
for sets and reservoirs, or was that included in the total cost of the pump?
I just got a statement and I owe $1,000 for my pump and $200 for sets and
reservoirs, a box of each. I love my insurance-not!

Hey, what happened to the snipping of not necessary stuff when you mail to
this list?

Barb T1-45yrs