[IP] Candy needs help !

I'm Candy in China.
I'm been a dm 1type for 10years. I'm a mom of a girl no more than 2years
old.
 I've been used the 507C for 5years and an half.
I'm in trouble now!
I'm so sorry now because something wrong with my 507C last morning.
Minimed said I must pay another 2500$ for a new paradigm "712".
I have no insurance that can covered it. In fact ,I paid all the 507C by
myself.
Another 2500$  is too expensive for me to pay.
I want to know how do you deal with your old pump that have not gone bad.
Would anyone like donate your old one 507c, 508 or 712 to me ?

Candy Chan