Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservoir

How do you reuse a resevoir?

I also have a question.  My 508 was working when I took it off last  January.
 The Dr. recommended I start with a new more up- to- date  pump.  I have been
looking at them, but for some reason am having a hard  time deciding.  I want
a waterproof one (swim a lot, etc.), and think I  have it narrowed down to the
 Animas or Cozmore.  The meter hooked to the  Cozmore isn't waterproof
though.  I like features of both, but not sure I  would even use them all.  If
 anyone has good or bad experiences with these two, would appreciate some input.
just keep getting told "it is a  personal decision", but need more than that
I guess.  Trying not to make a  mistake.  They say go to websites and read
 about them, but of course their website isn't going to say anything that isn't
positive.  Any input would  be helpful.  Thanks very much.