Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservoir

eight days and I reuse mine as well.  I've always done
this and have never had a problem.  I reuse mine until
the print on the resevoir is hard to read or if I
think I need to start over with an entirely new set,
etc.

I had my 507C for 6 years and only had to order the
syringes once.

--- John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted> wrote:

> What is the longest time anyone has used a MM332A
> reservoir for?
> I am receiving a free sample of a ADR 332A reservoir
> and want to know how
> long I can use it for?
> I know that MiniMed says 3 days for the MM332A, but
> I have used one for 8
> days.
>

> John S Wilkinson,
> Rome, New York
> .

 A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a
person with a certain set of attitudes.
  -Hugh Downs