Re: [IP] Chips with Medical Records to be Implanted in 280 Patients

 I'll pass. I don't want to be tracked in no way, shape or form. However, I
attended our city's annual "Community Days" last evening which is put on by our
local fire department. When we got our wristbands to enter the "beer tent,
entertainment area", the fellow from the fire department who was checking ID and
putting wristbands on people who could enter, remarked when he saw my medical ID
bracelet, "You have a medical ID bracelet on. That's great, you would be amazed
at the number of people who do not wear them." So, perhaps for a lot of people,
it may be a good idea.

RoseLea