Re: [IP] Sloooow digestion: YMMV or something else?

At one time I had an article entitled "It's All In The Timing" out of
one of the diabetes magazines.
The article was about timing the action of the insulin to what your
body does. Have you tried delaying your bolus for 15 minutes or more?
That may help.

Margo