[IP] Peg, minimed 508

 Hi Peg, sorry to hear about your pump. I am surprised it died on you after only
4 years? I started on a 715 about a year ago, and only get a new pump every 5
years. Perhaps, if the pump broke, they would have to give in? But, were talking
about insurance here! Good luck to you, and hope you get a new one, without
having to pay out of pocket. What does minimed say with a broken pump? I think
you should at least be able to send it in at no cost to see what the problem is?
But that is just me

Tanya