[IP] Is Minimed the only pump offering a CGM system?

Hi,

If this has been dealt with in the past please forgive me for asking. I
only have time to read posts that are relevant for me at the moment.
And for this "moment" I am looking at continuous glucose monitoring and
a pump that can read the stuff coming from the monitor.
My pump, the Minimed 511, is out of warranty now and I could really
benefit from continuous glucose monitoring. I have nighttime lows and
highs because of gastroparesis. I think my only option is the Minimed
RealTime thingee. That would be okay since I really have no complaints
from my 511. It has been replaced three times for various reasons, but
I have never had one just quit working all together.

Thanks,

Cody
Don't forget to snip me in replying :)