Re: [IP] how does your doctor write prescriptions?

I switched to a new supply company for my insulin and finally combining it
with my other supplies since MM doesn't sell insulin.  They are trying to
only send me one vial of insulin per month based on my 35-40u a day usage.
They don't even consider set changes, illness and highs...  I'm on Medicare
and don't know if this is due to them or if it's just this company.  They're
CCS.
I don't have my dr. limiting me, I have CCS.

Lisa Ann & Switch
39yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM515!!!