[IP] MM payments

  I went round and round with mm . Look at yourEOB. pay only what it says
you owe and not a penny more!!  MM pumps are great, as Im sure all brands
are. MM tec people are good, My MM rep is good, BUT the MM billing
department  leaves MUCH to be wished for!!! Talk to your insurance people
and pay only what they say you owe. And stick to your guns, it seems to me
that MM makes a deal with the ins. Then trys to gain extra profets by
billing extra to the folks like us.  Imo.  It took me about 6 months of
phoning back and forth before they quit billing me extra. Now I go through
the VA. so I dont have to deal with MM any more. As I said, MM product is
great,IMO their tec department has been good to deal with, And I must also
say that the rep.that I deal with has been verry helpfull, could not ask for
a nicer fellow. In fact he steped in and helped me with the problem with
billing. Hang in there  and have a great day in spite of MM!!!!