Re: [IP] Re: MM questions

At 06:21 PM 7/14/2006, you wrote:
>I am curious about the MM pumps.  Did anyone who has one get charged extra
>for sets and reservoirs, or was that included in the total cost of the pump?
>I just got a statement and I owe $1,000 for my pump and $200 for sets and
>reservoirs, a box of each. I love my insurance-not!

My insurance paid 100% for my pump/supplies, so I didn't get charged
anything.  I did see the EOB with Minimed's claim to my insurance and
the sets, reservoirs and IV Prep wipes were all submitted for
payment.  My insurance paid their set rate to Minimed for each item
(pump, sets, reservoirs, wipes) and the rest was written off.  I've
been saving my EOBs just in case Minimed tries to bill me for the
difference in another year or two!

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987