[IP] Meters

Since the blood cells for the BD Link meter and the One Touch Ultra are
measured in the same way, the best way to test their accuracy is to get a BG
done in a lab (venal puncture). Test with each of the meters you want to check
after the venal puncture is done. Write down results. You will know which is
the most accurate by comparing them with the lab results. For me; I found the
BD Link was not accurate for highs and lows. The One Touch Ultra meters were
accurate on all. Today I went to the lab. and checked on my 3 One Touch Ultra
meters. I will compare with lab results on Monday. I do this 2-3 times yearly.
Do not compare meters to meters is what I was told by BD and Lifescan.
Phyllis