Re: [IP] dexcom VS minimed >> Nikos

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antonio" <email @ redacted>

> I already know this because I have the 515.  What I wanted to know is
> how the entries for *CGM calibration* are made, either manually, as
> described, or via RF or direct link with a glucometer, and if so, which
one.

Got it!

If you have a BD meter and the RF transfer is enabled, then the calibration
values are transferred that way.
Otherwise you can just enter the value manually from any meter.

There is no support for a direct wire link from ANY meter to a MM 722,
although the DEXCOM appears to do it that way..

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988