Re: [IP] Re: MM questions

Barb,
  I have a MM715 and got it a couple of months ago. I have BC for insurance and
they paid for everything except IV preps & lancets.

Barb Smith <email @ redacted> wrote:

I am curious about the MM pumps. Did anyone who has one get charged extra
for sets and reservoirs, or was that included in the total cost of the pump?
I just got a statement and I owe $1,000 for my pump and $200 for sets and
reservoirs, a box of each. I love my insurance-not!

Hey, what happened to the snipping of not necessary stuff when you mail to
this list?

Barb T1-45yrs
email @ redacted

  Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly.
  Nancy

  http://friendsarequietangels.blogspot.com/