[IP] I finally triumphed

 Whew! I was on the phone most of the morning trying to figure out where to get
pump supplies from! I wrote recently about how my husband thought he had it all
taken care of. Well, I called Sterling Medical this morning and they had never
heard of FMH and told me I should call the company. I did. Turns out I had to go
through the provider network of PHCS to find out who will supply my pump
supplies. At first I was given the name of another supply company. I finally
asked if I couldn't just work with Animas directly. I got a yes and I gave a
huge thanks to the young lady on the other end of the phone at FMH. Perseverence
paid off!
Thanks to all who responded about FMH and Sterling Medical.

Debbie and "Sam Ina" from Western Kentucky