Re: [IP] how does your doctor write prescriptions?

I recently switched pharmacies and encountered a similar problem.  What
the doctor needed to tell them was that the amount I wanted (3 vials
*1000 units=3000 units) was for a 30 day supply @ 100 units a day.  This
is pretty close to my actual average 74.9 units a day, which is what the
pump (Paradigm 515) calculates under the Utilities menu.  This also
allows enough for priming, wastage, etc.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993