[IP] RE: how does your doctor write prescriptions?

I had the same problem recently with Walgreens.  I specifically go to  only 1
Walgreens because of the staff is so nice and understanding, well  vacation
time and "#&*_)" #1 TRIES to tell me that "2 vials is ALL UHC will  pay for."
WRONG!  After multiple screaming contests with "$%^&,"  I refused my RX that
 was ony 1/2 filled (while there was sufficient meds in store to fill) and went
home.  By that time BG had climbed sky high (for me  that is like 160).  I
had to get a brand new RX from the doctor (read, 50  miles 1 way with a
 screaming 12 month old in tow). Went to a different Walgreens (not my favorite)
and
got it filled like it was written.  Went  next day to #1 Walgreens and threw a
fit with store mgr and pharmacy head, that  guy got so many complaints he got
fired!  YEAH!