RE: [IP] how does your doctor write prescriptions?

At 03:39 PM 7/14/2006, John S Wilkinson wrote:
>They say I have to pay another co-pay to get the rest of the months insulin.
>Their reasoning is that the second bottle would be more that 30 days supply.
>They error on their side not mine.

 Wow... glad I don't have YOUR insurance. I guess the bean counters think in
that case, you would pay twice every 2 months. Even in the old days when I was
asked how much I used each day, they never said boo about me getting extra. Last
I looked at my prescription too after it was filled at the pharmacy, the label
showed I could get the amount it was written for every 15 days. Go figure.

RoseLea