RE: [IP] how does your doctor write prescriptions?

> They say I have to pay another co-pay to get the rest of the months
> insulin. Their reasoning is that the second bottle would be more that 30
> days supply. They error on their side not mine.
>
> John S Wilkinson,
> Rome, New York

Ask them where it says that in your copy of the contract of insurance.
And.... contact your state insurance comissioners office and file a
complaint. They are contractually obligated to supply you with the
medications you need. It's not your fault that your supplier cant'
break down the insulin bottle into smaller pieces.

You should use the insurance companies appeal process, appeal a second
time then file a complaint. You will win this one, they are just
hassling you.

Michael