Re: [IP] Canadian health coverage

Hi Dave:
  Welcome home to Canada! My daughter's pump supplies are completely covered
under Manulife Financial. Plans vary - teachers in Toronto are covered for the
initial cost of the insulin pump under Manulife - I've heard that other plans
might not be as generous. Good luck.

Dave Bone <email @ redacted> wrote:

I'm a Canadian working in the US. The company I work for has good healthcare
that covers my pump supplies. I'm considering moving back to Canada but I'm
worried about losing my coverage. Do the health plans offered by companies
in Canada typically cover pump/insulin supplies?

thanks,
David