Re: [IP] After 6 days on my new 722 with sensor

----- Original Message -----
From: "John S Wilkinson" <email @ redacted>

> George, Had you been testing at night before getting the MiniMed sensor??
> would think you BG would have been higher at night if you were measuring
it.

Yes I usually wake up about 3 AM and 5:30 AM, so I test then.  My average BG
was only 160 at 4 AM (the peak).  But between meals and exercise I obviously
got it wrong.  And I did not do enough tests between midnight and 3 AM

The carelink charts made it so obvious what I have to do.  It will take a
few weeks, but I will get my basals much better. As a side comment, my BG
only ranged from 80 to 180 over a 24 hour period.  I thought I was doing
well.

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988