[IP] Living without insulin

When we had our last big earthquake in 1989 the Cypress Freeway collapsed
and trapped many commuters in their cars. I remember reading about a man
they rescued who was a type 1. He survived the few days in his car, so it
made for a wonderful story. However, he died later in the hospital.

I wasn't diabetic then, so don't remember the details, but they said it was
due to complications from lack of insulin.

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com