Re: [IP] Ladder Diet

In a message dated 07/14/2006 8:43:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
I'm just guessing but, I also doubt that a type 1 diabetic could live more
than a few days or maybe a couple of weeks  without insulin.
don
Hi I am also guessing ,but as I recall we had a man who died in 1998 who was
on boiled vegtables for months before insulin was in use.He lived in
 Bridgewater, Ma. He died of an unrelated cause. He did not make the 75 th year,
but was
only months away from it
Roger C