Re: [IP] OK, now I'm getting mad!

Melissa,

Hello from Omaha. :-) I just got home from Camp Floyd Rogers. I read about
the problem. It was a problem at camp too. I was thinking about it when I
got a idea... first  Do Not get into the water unless the set has been
allowed to setup in place for 2-3 hours. the longer is better 5 hour looks
to be the best, but anything less than 2 and then fall off. You also  can
try to use Hypafix to cover set in place of other dressing...i.e.: tegaderm
... IV3000. I cut two pieces about 3 to 4 inches with hole cut in center for
site. try one piece  or make X over site. Some of the kids were small that
the big X looked a bit funny. So we let them put a flower or star or smile
..something on the end of the Hypafix with a waterproof marker... not alot
just small thing.. onething if they press hard down it can go thru to mark
skin. one girl had a rose next to her site for a few days.

One thing... I do not wear my pump in pool...I go to low. But I do leave set
in. first day is not a problem... second day some edges can start to
comeup...before I get in water I check and fix if needed. third day and most
likey it will come out.

        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                    Rodney

 I'M GETTING SO  FRUSTRATED!  I want