Re: [IP] how does your doctor write prescriptions?

 <<How does your doctor write insulin scripts? Do they put a specific dose down,
which of course is impossible to know? I don't know if I should have my CDE
write a new script for 2 vials and put 70u/day, put down "as instructed">>

 My doctor writes it as directed and 90 ct or 90ml or 9 vials per 3 month, yet I
use about 4 of those, and those 5 are back up incase of bad insulin or
prednisone or any other steroid

R. leppanen