Re: [IP] OK, now I'm getting mad!

Melissa

 I "paint" all the exposed back of the set tape as well as over it onto my skin
so that the edge also gets sealed. What type of sets are you using? I now use an
OmniPod which I've swum with quite a bit and never had problems, prior to this I
used Sils and also did not have problems once I started doing this. I sweat a
lot and used to "loose' quite a few sets. My CDE also recommended using au
unsented deodrant containing aluminum chlorohydrate (?sp) on the site prior to
using the IV prep if sweating was a problem. I also find that not touching the
sets once I come out of the water until they dry helps. When you first come out
of the water the tape is quite soft, but seems to go back to normal when it
drys.

Good luck

Andy