Re: [IP] Glucose database

 Thanks Jerry, I've downloaded it and will take a look at it soon. As a MM715
user I have the ability to download my data directly from my pump, through my
meter to MM and view reports from there. But this looks like it might be used
for even better control!
  Nancy

Jerry & Kristin <email @ redacted> wrote:

I recently mentioned that I had a database for Excel for keeping records for
glucose, A1C etc and received many responses asking for it and decided to send
it to Michael and he put it on the website for all to be able to use. You can
find it here on this page http://insulin-pumpers.org/logbook.html titled
Jerry's logbook. If you have any questions on it let me know. Part of it is
from examples I found and decided to expand it to allow me to keep better
records. Hope you enjoy using it and feel free to do what you want to it and
any ides on making it better are more than welcome.
Jerry