Re: [IP] New Animas pump user

 We just tested the "waterproof" aspect of the Animas yesterday.  Went great
(now if I could just get the sites to stay stuck on in water, I'd be happy..
)

Melissa
Married to Tom 20 years
Mom to Jono (12 yrs), Jacob (7 yrs)
And Mollie ( 3 yrs, dx 9-16-05, pumping Animas 12-12-05)
Hastings, Nebraska

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He
didn't trust me so much."
---Mother Teresa

imstp_chubbi_en.gif]