[IP] Precision X-tra keytone strips

Sylvia says:

 For anyone who use these strips...they have a brand new NDC # and are
now
coming with TEN (10) to a package instead of 8.

NEW NDC # 57599-0745-1

So if you have been told by WalMart, Walgreen or anyone else, like we
have,
that these are no longer available, this is why...NEW NDC #.

I spent a whole month getting the Precision X-tra strips -  went to
Walgreens and gave them the new NDC#  and they kept coming back telling
me that its discontinued and refuse to even call Abbots for any
information even though I told them I spoke to Abbotts and said they do
have them.   I also went to CVS and they tried to order them and also
said that its discontinued so I went through the whole thing with them
again.  Finally I said I'm going to go out of my way to a more reliable
pharmacy (Pathmark) that I used years ago which moved 4 miles away.  Long
an behold they had some at their distributor and ordered them for the
next day for me.  They already even told me that they have the newer
Precision Xtra keytone strips.  So once I got the went to pick up the
strips - they were not able to put it through insurance which I had an
authorization for, so they called insurance and insurance says I already
got the strips 2 weeks ago and they already paid Walgreens for it.
What?  Walgreens billed my insurance for something that they claimed was
discontinued?  ( they did this to me a few times).  So Pathmark went out
of their way to call Walgreens to get the charges reversed so I can get
the strips.  I now refuse to go to Walgreens and decided any non mail
order scripts I need I will go to Pathmark - since I never had any
problems with them for ages and they've go out of their way to get what
you need.   So hopefully you can get Walgreens or CVS to get the new
strips with the new NDC code.  They said if its not listed under their
distributor its dicontinued.   Charlotte