Re: [IP] Re: stem cell research

I agree!!! I also respect all life........
  Nancy

Barb Dame <email @ redacted> wrote:

Linda,
This continues to be a heated debate... one that should be be kept off this
list because it divides us. Not everyone on this list agrees with what you
say. I for one respect life in ALL forms including fetuses and brave
soldiers who are protecting our freedom. Please take this discussion off
this list. Thank you.
Barb
ill-conceived wars to be slaughtered, but we cannot abort an unwanted fetus
without opposition...