From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Barb Dame
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: stem cell research

Linda,
This continues to be a heated debate... one that should be be kept off this
list because it divides us.  Not everyone on this list agrees with what you
say.  I for one respect life in ALL forms including fetuses and brave
soldiers who are protecting our freedom.  Please take this discussion off
this list.  Thank you.
Barb
ill-conceived wars to be slaughtered, but we cannot abort an unwanted fetus
without opposition...