Re: [IP] Animas Question - Rumor

>>While I have not heard this rumor, you can buy lots of different sets from
>>Animas.

The reason I don't buy from Animas anymore is because they charged me so
much for everything (sets, cartridges, IV prep, IV dressing, and meter
strips). The supply company I go through has some kind of contract with BCBS
and I get everything for less than half of what I was paying Animas. I had
no problem with Animas, but I have no problems with CCS, either. I just
didn't like the huge difference in the cost I was having to pay out to
Animas.

Laura & Lil Bit