Re: [IP] endo's and CGM's

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Yolleck" <email @ redacted>
> Elizabeth wrote:
> >
> > You may ask....lol
> > It was a GCM for a Paradigm 522
> >

> Oh no! I'm getting a Paradigm with CGM -- I hope it works ok.

 I have been using a 722 for 6 days now.  At first the CGM readings were OUT
OF THIS WORLD.  But as I have been training the system its getting a lot
better.

Sometimes now it and my meter give exactly the same result, and it appears
that most of the time it is within 10 points.

I have been using my original sensor for 6 days now, and having some
problems, but most are not serious.

BUT THE ALARM SOUNDS ARE NOT LOUD ENOUGH, AND I HAVE GOOD HEARING.  If there
was an alternative, this would be enough reason to choose some other pump.
I consider this to be a serious human factors problem.

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988