From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tanya Cook
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] endo's and CGM's

 Hello everyone, My new endo doesn't recommend getting a CGM. I am not
exactly sure why, he says they don't really give accurate readings and the
sensors only can be used for 3 days. He said he won't talk me out of it, but
that is what he was trying to do! He said the diabetes educator will talk to
me about them when I see her in Aug.
 Did anyone else have this problem with their endo. and asking about a CGM?
I guess lowering my basal and ading more insulin with the bolus, he is
hoping to reduce the amts. of hypoglycemia, but I am not so sure?

Tanya