Re: [IP] endo's and CGM's

My endo was/is very excited about the CGM, but when I actually saw the thing
on someone, I knew I would never, ever have one - that thing looked like
someone crazy glued a computer mouse to their side! Way too bulky for me,
and the readings weren't accurate either because their low BG alarm kept
going off so they checked their BG with a monitor and it was fine...YMMV but
I think it's way too bulky and obvious-looking for me...

Peace,
Elizabeth
"Happiness is none the less true happiness because it must come to an end,
nor do thought and love lose their value because they are not everlasting."
Bertrand Russell
Picture Albums: http://www.picturetrail.com/penguindreams
Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/stolenpenguin