Re: [IP] Endo's in Raleigh, NC

 Raleigh only has one endo group that I am aware of called Raleigh Endo. I wqas
in Wake med Hospital a year ago and they have on endo on staff. I go to UNC Endo
clinic at highgate in RTP. there are a number of docs there I like Dr. O'Connell
he is mid 30's and diabetic him seld and on th pump. there number is
919-484-1015. Hope this helps. If you need any other raleigh info email me i
will help i have been here for 15 years DX in 99 Pumping 6 mos.

  Michael Outen

Carson Cook <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Good morning...pumper! I will be relocating to Raleigh, North Carolina in
September and wonder if anyone could recommend an endocrinologist in the
community? I'm age 60, African American, a T2 (Dx 1998) and have been pumping
for a year and a half (MM715). Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

carson

  Michael E. Outen